Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ding Dammit!

Ok, so yesterday morning I easily dinged 40 with Dane-killing those Bloodsails just outside Booty Bay. And I then took him back to Stormwind to get ready for the run to Eastvale Logging Camp to pick up my horse-after the realm maintanence. Hoping to make Sergeant to make the cost cheaper. I've got 105g now, so no biggie really, but saving 10g could buy me some bigger bags or gear. So...I go to log in today and I realize that it says our server is one of a few due for extra maintanence...LIKE A FULL DAY! No logging in and getting the horse until WEDNESDAY!!! CRAP! And they still haven't changed the rankings on the O-site (yet) so I can't even tell if I ranked up or not! Ugh...

Suppose we will play our old toons on Kael-thas tonight. Leveling up my shaman I suppose. I sent the damn epic gun to my rogue as I could not sell it at all on the AH, which was driving me crazy! I cannot believe someone wouldn't buy it! Oh well, once my rogue hits 43 she will get +14 agi and a purple item-probably the only one she will ever wear! It seems like KT is dead now. So many people waiting for the xp I guess. I don't even know what to do with some junk I've been saving up. I could try for the 18slot bag for Kick from AD, rather than the blue helmet-might make more sense. But all that work for 2 friggin slots? Hmm, maybe not. I'll look at the other loot, maybe something else it worth it. Maybe not. Sounds like 18 slot bags will be somewhat easy to get in the xp, so why bust my chops now for this one? Hmmm....

No comments: