Sunday, November 05, 2006

Almost there

Well, I've played Dane quite alot the last 2 days, and I am happy to say that he is 5 bars from 40 with 100gold. I hope that I pvp'ed enough to get to Sgt, and then when I log in Tuesday(after I ding 40 tomorrow) I can run out and get my horse. Hoorah! Quests in Badlands-gotta love those rock elementals, they drop good money stuff!

Also, the AQ war effort has begun. Noticed it just tonight. On one hand, good, ready to do turn-ins and get as far into revered with Darnassas as possible. Plus selling extra things on the AH for more money. =) However, I wasn't quite ready for this to be here so soon and I feel way behind in how much stuff I have saved up to turn in. Need to check the banks and spend some time Tuesday running my horsey all over gathering stuff!!

No comments: