Friday, June 20, 2008

I am on a mission!

My Gnome Rogue. I want to get him a cat mount from Darnassus. I've stated that before I think. BUT...they just started testing the next patch on the test realm and the big new thing...mounts at level 30! LEVEL THIRTY! Yikes! And now a rush to get to exalted with Darnassus before the patch! Well here is the scoop at the moment...

Ding level 28 today, 15155/21k revered at level! Not too shabby but I am running out of quests my level or lower that give rep. At log out at about 28.3 level I am 16080/21k. Only 4920 to go. I have gathered Redridge gray quests and hope I do not get much xp from them.

Had to log out, for some reason computer kept alt-tabbing for me as if something else was running and I couldn't figure out what. I wasn't kicked from game, just tabbed out. Weird. Now I have to figure this out. >.<

No comments: