Thursday, August 02, 2012

20 Level 85s with more to come

This is all I do really. Level up characters. I do it only for myself. Once at level 85, many will do some dailies for some rep gear, all will work on professions. And I will continue to have fun.
These are the 85s on my main realm, Kael'Thas. Nine Horde and one Alliance. Tauren Druid, Undead Mage, Tauren Shaman, Blood Elf Rogue, Blood Elf Paladin, Blood Elf Hunter, Blood Elf Death Knight, Orc Hunter, Undead Warlock and Human Mage.
This is my second realm, Draenor. Four 85s here: Dwarf Hunter, Gnome Rogue, Draenei Priest, and Undead Death Knight.
My third realm, Terokkar. Two here, Dwarf Paladin and Dwarf Shaman.
My fourth main realm, Norgannon. Three here: Undead Warrior, Troll Druid and Goblin Rogue.
And my last little experiment, to level on a random realm with no help and to see how quickly. Don't recall how long it took but it was quick. This is my Dwarf Mage.


One note, just because most of the characters pictured are female, most of my characters are actually male. Especially the Blood Elves. And as you can see, there are a number of other characters in the 70s and 60s. Plus I have one more almost at 85 on another of my accounts(that I don't play as much).

 And I'm still having fun!




2 comments:

Joar said...

Hey Skaut,

Glad to see you back on your blog again! Congratulations on level 85 #20. Quite an accomplishment, especially since I know there's probably no heirlooms involved.

I'm working on finishing up #12 myself, but have been doing a lot of LFR as well as PvP lately.

Skaut said...

Hey Joar,

Thanks. So many reasons why I wasn't here, too many excuses lol. I've mostly done it without heirlooms, on several of my realms. I have gotten the hat and helm from some mega guilds I joined to stop the guild invites(heh) for a few of my characters, but not much more than that.
Grats on 12! I know more than most that leveling another character isn't for everybody! :D