Friday, January 08, 2010

What to do when bored

Run around all of Azeroth finishing off your To All the Squirrels I've Loved Before, To All the Squirrels that Shared My Life, and Pest Control achievements. Easy cheap achievement points. May be done while working on Explorer achievements.

Yeah. I'm bored. I'd write up a guide on the easiest way to get these 3 achievements done-but I'm even too bored to do that. Sorry.

If you are bored, you could look through my photo blog. That's what I do when I'm not playing WoW.

1 comment:

Jangomar said...

haha they are some good ideas. When I get bored I tend to go mining or if that fails me I end up running around the mailbox on my Auction Alt in Thunder Bluff...That's when I know I have become bored of WoW. and yet, I feel like playing again :S:S..