Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

It's that time of the year again, time to set the big goals. I have all the personal ones of course, including making a friend. I'm not sure how I'll be able to afford the parts for it, but I'm working on that. As for WoW, my resolution is pretty much the same as it was last year...play less. That was my resolution last year, but I didn't really meet that one. I think-at least for awhile-I may be able to meet this one. At least until Cataclysm comes out.

Another resolution is to continue to play MY way. That is only solo-completely solo. No group quests, no dungeons. I still duo a few characters with my husband, and trio a few with husband and kid, but the majority of my characters are 'me' only. And I like it that way. Truly solo. Completely alone. It's no accident that I have characters on several realms named Eremit, which means "hermit". It's how I live, it's how I play.

When I do 'play less', what will I do with my time? I've thought about going back to my Lord of the Rings Online character. I need to work more on my personal photographs website. I can clean house more often(HA!not!). Maybe read some books-I do miss the library.

Will I be quitting? Oh no, of course not. Like I said, I still have characters that my husband wants to play alongside with me. And there are always holidays that can be fun to log in and see how much you can get done. And besides, I got a 20" widescreen monitor for my birthday, and WoW looks AWESOME on it!

No comments: