Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wrath of the Lich King

It's been a busy last few weeks. No, I'm not in Beta(darn it!), but good gooogly moogly am I reading a LOT about it!

In the past few weeks I've taken a short vacation and several day trips. Got a bit bored and wasn't anxious to log in and play though I knew I wanted to. However in the past week, with all of the info from WotLK Beta coming out, well I'm getting super hyper excited about this expansion! And now I can't decide who I want to play when I log in because I want to play ALL of my characters!

Where to start...ok, things accomplished in the past 2 weeks:
Wyl is now exalted with Shattered Sun. That makes 5 of my 6 70s at exalted. And Wormy is revered. :)
Got Snarly with Rayak from fishing quest(and another fishing hat, didn't need another one, my Druid needs one!). Now Rayak has Snarly and Chuck, Eremit has Toothy.
Created the Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer gun for hubby's hunter(my hunter uses a crossbow). He is happy. It looks awesome!
Ran Scarlet Monastery a few times(gy and lib only) with my Gnome Rogue-got one set of Bloody Brass Knuckles and the Dog Training Gloves. Nothing else decent. Nearly level 33.
Ran Strat several times because the kiddo has decided she wants the Deathcharger. Sure, so does everyone and their dog. We killed Baron I think 5 times, no drop of course. I did get a Piccolo of the Flaming Fire on one run and kiddo got the Crimson Felt Hat-she likes dressing up. That place is not all that easy even with 3 70s(albeit we are in crap gear for 70s)-we used my Paladin, hubby's Priest and kiddo and her Mage.
Oh and I almost forgot! We managed to run that new quest within Old Hillsbrad to get the cool sombrero hat by fighting the character Don Carlos. We were able to 3man it and get the hat for every single one of our 70s! It is pretty cool looking. The heroic version would be nice, because it comes with a Coyote pet, but none of our 70s can ever get into the heroic version. Oh well.

NOW...to talk about WRATH and the things I am aching to see when it gets here!!

Mounts and mini pets becoming spells and not taking up bag slots! I will be going on a shopping spree once this hits! Must have all mini pets possible(except the roach. No thank you)!!

Achievements! So the things I think are cool will be rewarded(like exploration and collecting mini pets) and then people can see that I don't so instances. So frekin what. Like I care about that! Don't pvp either. So what. Maybe I would instance more if the people I THOUGHT were my friends would instance with us. Haven't heard much from them lately. And that's more of a loss on a REAL LIFE level, the only friend we had. Oh well, at least we won't have to attend that stupid fantasy football crap this year.

DEATH KNIGHTS! OH-EM-GEEEE! Just looking over the Deathknight.info website over and over makes me want to make one so frikkin bad I could just scream! Ya know, at first I was like "cool", then for the longest I was like "nope, not gonna make one, who really cares" and NOW I'm like "GIVE ME NOW!!" The starting gear looks a million times better than any crap I am wearing on my 70s, the mount they ride is beyond cool, and the fighting looks incredible! I can NOT wait. :)

No comments: