Monday, September 29, 2008

Public test realm -patch 3.0

So I've transferred a few of my characters over to the PTR. Basically I did it to test out the achievements and see what areas I had missed exploring. And to try out Inscription with my rogue who is picking it up. So far it looks very interesting-but a lot of work. I didn't have my cache of herbs with me when I transferred, so I've been running around and picking herbs while doing the leveling-but at least this gives me an idea of how much I will need of each herb before this goes live. A rough estimate anyway.

But I can't really comment on a lot of things from the PTR. Obviously because I don't raid, instance or pvp, so I don't know how those things are different. I'm to busy running around finding critters for the "For All The Squirrels I've Loved Before" achievement. And finding out how many cooking recipes I have/need.

Yes, I'm weird.

No comments: