Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm not ready!

So the Patch 3.0.2 is on the PTR now meaning it is maybe 2 or 3 weeks away! This patch will do several things...

Good:
Add achievements, I LOVE this new addition!
Some really cool changes for my Druid, including using items in forms, Feral Kitty Charge!, and entangling roots and feral swiftness usable indoors
Inscription being added!
Hunter pet changes, plus being able to tame a Devilsaur or other exotic pets!

Not so good:
with achievements...lots of things I'm not done with yet in order to ACHIEVE some achievements!
need to farm LOTS more herbs for inscription that my Rogue is taking up
and the big ones...
Paladin class getting a HUGE change, I'm not sure I'll know how to play him anymore
Rogue changes that I'm not real thrilled with
Hunter changes that I'm not real sure about
ARGH!


So recently I went back and got my Pally and Hunter to exalted with Thunder Bluff, so they are both full exalted with Horde factions. In fact, all three of my Blood Elves are full exalted-and they will get the "Ambassador" title. Cool. Only I can't manage to do this with my 2 Taurens and Undead. Too many quests were done before rep changes and before Silvermoon was added. They are all exalted with Orgrimmar(and my Druid is also with Trolls), but the rest are proving tough. And I feel like I've done dern near every quest possible for rep with them. Will just have to hope for more rep from holiday quests and Lunar Festival.

Even more to do...finish exploring Kalimdor with my Druid(need the NElf and Draenei islands). Farming more rare pets. More more more.

Sigh....

No comments: