Friday, September 05, 2008

More WotLK things-to-do

I am so looking forward to Wrath-and yet I feel like I'm nowhere near ready. I am currently working on getting Kickingbird to exalted with Timbermaw(7300/12k right now) as there is a title of "the Diplomat" for being Exalted with Mag'har, Sporeggar and Timbermaw. Kick is already exalted with the other two, and I think "Kickingbird the Diplomat" fits my style quite nicely. I'd prefer something like "the Loner" or "the Quiet", but not sure how those would fit in.

There is also a title, "the Explorer" for having your full map filled in. Kick is done with Outland and Eastern Kingdom, with just a few places in Kalimdor to grab(the NElf and Draenei areas-fun). Rayak is pretty much done except for one spot I missed on Bloodmyst Isle. I suppose it will also include the new zones, so I don't expect to get that one on launch day.

I like titles, that's one thing I like about LotRO. My Hobbit Hunter uses the title "Shire Brewmaster"-doesn't get much better than that!

Still need to farm more herbs. Need loads more mageroyal(as seen from early recipes on Wowhead, and need to work on middle of the pack and high end herbs.
Have gotten 2 points of the 7 needed for Kick to get 375 enchanting.
Helped hubby farm up some BoP BS recipes, but really need more Khorium and some other things for him to get those last 10 points.

The only other thing I've been doing is leveling up my NElf Druid. He is a level 42 Moonkin now and I am LOVING Moonkin! Not enough to switch Kick to it, but that is what Geocacher is for. Wouldn't mind getting him to 60 in the coming weeks, but not really rushing-more of other stuff to do.

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

"After the stryfoam greek columns get hauled back to the studio lot..." How freaking great (and true,) is that!

A believer.
Jannie

Come to the Right side.