Friday, December 18, 2009

What I *will* do for mini-pets

Level up another character to at least level 20. The Paladin that I started back in June wants more mini-pets. She has 60 right now. And she wasn't around last Winter's Veil so she has none of those pets.

There are four mini-pets available when you open the Winter's Veil presents on December 25th, the Green Helper Box, Red Helper Box, Jingling Bell and Snowman Kit. You can obviously only open it once per character. And, most importantly, you have to be level 20 to open it. So I have my Pally and a Death Knight, that gets me 2 pets. And my hubby and kid have Death Knights(if I can talk them into giving me the pet they get-I'm sure they will!). And now I am leveling a Druid so that I have one more shot at getting all four of them.

No comments: