Tuesday, October 06, 2009

What now?

I had leveled a Paladin on a new server, with the thoughts that I would try to get into a guild and actually do stuff that most normal players do.

I got to level 80. I had joined a guild. But I still can't bring myself to do the normal stuff.

I haven't logged in with her in 4 days.

So what am I doing now? Leveling of course! It's what I do best.

My hunter/bank alt was level 53 last week. She dinged 60 yesterday. And I had to shelve my pretty kitty Stranglethorn tiger in favor of an Ironfur bear from Feralas. I've never used a bear before with all my hunters. I LOVE him! The AoE from tenacity pets is such a bonus for leveling, I just can't imagine going back to FuzzyBoots.

I am also leveling a warrior. Undead female, she is level 19 now. For half of level 18 and now half of 19, I leveled up in Warsong Gulch. It wasn't too bad I suppose. No twinks anymore, which is nice. I could actually beat many players on my own, which I could never do before. We won a few, we lost a few. When people started complaining, I left. Oh and "Amazing Race" came on-had to go watch that.

Those are my next I suppose. And maybe my level 71 Moonkin Nelf. I believe I am destined to be a 'leveler', I will never be an 'end-gamer'. And that's okay with me.

I'm still anxiously awaiting leveling a Tauren Paladin, Human Hunter, Dwarf Shaman, Troll Druid, Goblin Priest and Worgen Rogue! And I already have names reserved for them all.

No comments: