Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Guardian of Cenarius

Finally my druid has become a Guardian of Cenarius! I know it took me awhile, but seeing as how I don't run dungeons, I was barely honored after the time of Burning Crusade. I've spent time over the last few months doing the repeatable quest in Borean Tundra of Nesingwary ears. I hadn't done it too often though, because it was just too repetitive and not very fun or challenging.


So this past weekend I made the final 10k push with help from my husband and daughter. We ran Steamvaults 3 times and I turned in close to 50 Coilfang Armaments in order to hit exalted. And of course we picked up the Steamvault dungeon achievement in the process.


And the best part was finally being able to buy the beautiful Cenarion War Hippogryph. I might not use another of my flying mounts ever again!

This is a shot of Kick after getting her beautiful bird!

And upon buying the Cenarion tabard, I also picked up in the mail the Tabard of the Achiever that you recieve from the achievement for getting Twenty-five tabards! It was a very productive holiday weekend for me!

No comments: