Friday, May 08, 2009

Wyndampryce, level 29 Demon Hunter

And he reaches 29th level, still having only killed demons!

It really hasn't been as bad as I had thought grinding might have been. For the last few levels I've been fighting the demons in Ashenvale. First were the Lesser Felguards and Felslayers(23-24) in Fire Scar Shrine in the southwest area. Then I fought the Felmusk Felsworn, Rogue, Satyr and Shadowstalkers(25-27) in the Nights Run area. The last level was fighting the Bleakheart Satyr, Shadowstalkers and Tricksters(26-28) in Satyrnaar. I will probably continue to fight those demons and the ones in Xavian(28-30) for the next few levels. I also have the option of fighting the Mannoroc Lashers, Roaming Felguard and Searing Infernals(29-30) in Felfire Hill and Demon Fall Canyon. After that he will move on to Desolace for awhile.

At this point, he has accumulated nearly 300g mainly by selling Glyphs, mostly the Minor ones. Stacks of linen and wool also sell well. He has had 2 blue drops so far, Skeletal Club from a Lesser Felguard, and Amy's Blanket from a Solid Chest in Nights Run(this one hasn't sold yet). So buying his mount at the next level will be no problem. And I look forward to moving up with him. Although, of course, he is only gaining roughly one level per week, so 30 more weeks until he hits level 60! And I don't look forward to figuring out how to get gear once he hits Outland without doing quests. And he will be stuck in Outland until he can't get any more Xp from those mobs, as there aren't many demons in Northrend. I'm not sure what I will do then!

One more note, I have allowed him the "luxury" of doing Holiday quests-as long as they don't involve killing anything. I did Children's Week, got the pet rat, "Whiskers". I gathered a few eggs during Noblegarden-but only enough to get the Spring Rabbit and the Bunny Ears. So far the only pets he has are from Holidays-Sinister Squashling, Peddlefeet, Spring Rabbit and Whiskers! The next holiday up is Midsummer Fire Festival-not sure he will be getting the Spirit of Summer-that's a LOT of torches to toss! And then to get Wolpertinger at Brewfest.

No comments: