Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The first two weeks...WoW...

So it's been almost 2 weeks since Wrath came out. And yeah, I've been busy. Maybe too busy. Maybe I need to take a break. No, no, I didn't play my druid non-stop in some sort of marathon. She still isn't even 80(just dinged 79 yesterday afternoon). But I have been doing a LOT.

Druid, Kickingbird
  • Leveled to 79
  • Mining 450, enchanting 390ish
  • Kalu'ak-will be exalted today for epic fishing pole and penguin pet
  • have done some tough quests and getting over my fear of grouping for some quests-will discuss later

Rogue, Rayak
  • Leveled to almost 73(only grouping with hubby and kid)
  • Herbalism 450, Inscription 370 or something-I don't even care
Death Knight, Krevsun
  • Leveled to 60
  • Mining 224
Death Knight, Boreanaz
  • Leveled to 61, nearly 62
  • Mining 156, skinning 151
Mage, Wormtongue
  • Leveled to nearly 71
  • Alchemy 406, discovered Elixir of Major Mageblood
So yeah, I've been playing a lot. Maybe I should take a break.

Well, some interesting observations, quests I soloed, and screenshots coming later.

No comments: