Thursday, April 03, 2008

Weekend goals and more SSO and other stuff

So.....ya know that new fishing daily? Well, most of the quests require you to have high level fishing(at least 300+). Except the one to fish up the Baby Croc in Orgrimmar. You only need level 70 and fishing of skill level 1! So I had done this daily yesterday with 4 of my 70s. My last, Eremit, did not even know fishing. So I decided to fly him to Zangarmarsh and learn fishing. Bought a cheap fishing pole and headed to Org. After several 'fish got away's and getting his fishing all the way to 11, he caught the baby croc. And took it back to Mr Questgiver fisher dude. And Lo and Behold, my newly learned fisherman got himself a Baby Croc to follow him around! His name is Toothy and he is just about the cutest pet I have! My pally is so serious, his only pet had actually been Egbert, but I think Toothy is going to be very happy with Eremit! =)


As for SSO, Rayak is up to 10,820/12k. That means tomorrow he will be Revered and will be able to buy the new swords! And I will head to Silvermoon to respec to Combat swords from Combat/Sub daggers. I will still use my Retainers Blade from Scryers Exalted(how could I not?), but I hope he does tons more damage with these swords. Now to decide what enchants to get and what I can afford. Sweet!! And then hopefully just another week and a half or so to Exalted...an epic necklace and a new tabard. Very cool. =) Then I will work on the others. Kick will be revered in probably about 3 more days, same for Tohopka. Eremit will take a little longer, but I have such a hard time soloing with him on tough mobs. Oh well.

ALSO....I have come up with a way to do the boycott I had originally planned to do for this whole deal. I didn't want to help those "higher-ups" get their precious places opened sooner, screw em. They complain about someone like me being able to get easy rep or Badges of Justice or Primal Nethers without working so hard like they did(waaaaaaaaah!). Well, only 2(now 3 maybe?) of the daily quests count towards progression of the new areas. So with 5 characters, I was doing my part to help. But now....I do those with Rayak, but only the NON-progression quests with the rest of my characters. I ain't helping anymore than I have too. Boooo to you.

Elitists....another reason to hate this game. Sigh....

No comments: