Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stinker!!


Yes, I finally got around to feeling safe enough to learn all of my pets with my 2 mains and they both got their Stinker in the mail from Breanni!

I've posed Rayak here in Orgrimmar with Stinker. Rayak is on his favorite mount, the Swift Orange Raptor, and is showing off his Ambassador title.

Though he has many rare pets, like the Disgusting Oozeling, Hyacinth Macaw and Tiny Crimson Whelpling, Stinker remains the pet he calls to his side the most!



As for Kickingbird, she is posed in an amusing pose after being transformed by the innkeeper in Orgrimmar into a black cat! I thought it might make Stinker get a little too friendly, but he didn't seem very interested. Kick doesn't really have any of the rarer pets, but that's ok, because she loves having Stinker out all the time as well!

No comments: