Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Patch Day! 3.0.2

So I've been sitting here-all day-reading the forums over and over, checking every blog, rereading the message boards...WAITING for the realms to come back up! It is 2:30pm, so they should be up in about 1 1/2 hours...SHOULD be....LOL! We shall see. I hate to sound like a loser, but I am so excited and anxious to log in today that I may be physically sick to my stomach today from it(or else dinner last night just isn't agreeing with me!).

But hey, I did some laundry-though I really should put another load in. And I really should do the dishes-though dinner tonight will have to be soup and sandwiches!

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve...I even dreamt about the game last night...I was working on my Cenarion rep with my Druid(at least I think I was, I was in Silithus doing quests...gah, that is more like a nightmare than a dream!).

Sigh......

No comments: