Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Add-ons and the patch

This next week I need to go through all of the add-ons I use and find new versions or keep my fingers crossed that they will still work.

The ones I use include:

Ackis Recipe List
Altoholic
Atlas
Atlas Loot Enhanced
Auctioneer
AutoDecline
Bagnon
Cartographer
CEnemyCastBar
ChatTimeStamp
ClearFont
Comix
DiggKarma
FloTotemBar
FuBar: Ammo, Bag, Clock, Duratek, Experience, FactionItems, Factions, Farmer, Guild, Innbound, Mail, Money, Professions, Quest,
Informant
Lightheaded/TomTom
Minipet
MobInfo2
Monkey Quest
Necrosis
NoDuel
OmniCC
Professions Book
SCT
XPerl


With adding Altoholic recently, I may get rid of Bagnon. I sort of miss having the old look of the bags and bank. I sort of miss the old look of the character portraits, but Xperl just adds so much more that I hate to lose(though I may see if I can deal without it). I hate that MobInfo takes up so much space too, I just love the info I get from it though. I don't even remember what Comix does anymore-I turned off the sound becuause it got so annoying! And DiggKarma I love, I hope it still works or I will have to find a replacement(it's nice to see who is a jerk months later from making notes on them that I see on mouseover!) And I will never be able to play without Autodecline/NoDuel!

Time to work on updating them all!

No comments: