Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another Explorer

Not yet, but I plan on working on it this week. I was playing Geocacher and realized he didn't have a title. I thought "Ambassador" would probably be pretty easy, since he already has Darnassus and Stormwind to exalted. Then I thought, nope, how could a GEOCACHER NOT be an explorer!! I mean, the very nature of a geocacher is to be an explorer! And if you don't know what geocaching is, you can read about it here on wikipedia. I generally feel that playing WoW is like "virtual geocaching" for me. :) So...from levels 65 to 68 I will be working on exploring Azeroth and Outland. Once Geo hits 68, he gets flight form so I can finish any places in Outland that were unattainable. And then it is time for the death romp through Northrend. But I want this badly now that I've thought about it!


And Wormtongue has turned level 74. Learned the Dalaran portal. One hand good-I can port my kid's characters there now. Other hand bad-prepared to be bugged constanstly any time he is back in Old World. He may never see Undercity again(hey they have Mage trainers in Dalaran!).

No comments: