Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yawwwwwwwn

Ok, so my rogue is exalted with SSO. And I got the tabard and the necklace. Cool. I've logged in with(or tried to remember to) every day just to do the 4 dailies that have the chance to get a Badge of Justice, and so far have gotten ZERO since hitting exalted. He is stuck at 10 badges.

And now my Shaman is exalted with SSO. Got the shield as well as the neck and tabard. Wooh. And probably will not continue doing those 4 dailies. Stuck at 11 badges.

We will be working on getting my Paladin and his Shadow Priest to exalted next. I'm really sick of these quests though. I actually logged into my hunter for an hour or so and did a few Nagrand quests, but I can't even be bothered to play him for more than that right now. Ugh.

Back to being a yawnfest/grind and yet part of me WANTS to log in and play all day and another part says NO work on your website! And another part says 'You paid for a life-time membership for Lord of the Rings...PLAY THAT!'. And yet, no, I can't even do that right now. Everything makes me bored right now. And I don't know what to do!


/sigh

No comments: